DAEDALUS TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
MAKING TECHNOLOGY MORE ACCESSIBLE
The DAESSY Lockable Rear Folding Mount - DLRFM8
The DAESSY Lockable Rear Folding Mount DLRFM8 functions in the same way as the Rear Folding Mount with the added feature of a Lock Mechanism to hold the Mount in place while in use. The Lock Mechanism allows this Mount assembly to be used on a wheelchair with a tilting seat system. Unlike other DAESSY Mounting assemblies the DAESSY Lockable Rear Folding Mount is directional and the attachment side of the wheelchair must be specified at time of order to receive the correct Lock Mechanism.
- GO TO: Description
- GO TO: Parts List
- GO TO: Fitting the DLRFM8(_)
The fitting section gives directions for collecting information needed to order the mount and ensure it will fit:
- Selecting a Frame Clamp Location
- Specifying the wheelchair tube size and specifications for the correct Inner Piece size & style
- Determining the Side Tube length and the Offset Links required.
- GO TO: Installing the DLRFM8(_)
- Installing the Frame Clamp Assembly and Side Tube
- Installing the Elbow Rotate Head, Horizontal Tube and Quick Release
- Adjusting and setting the In use and Folded position
- Alternative Set-up